News:

Don't forget to read the forum rules.

Main Menu

wurlitzer restoration uk

Started by martin, June 29, 2011, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

does anyone know who can repair and restore wurlitzer electric pianos in north west uk?? i have an ep 200a, which needs the action setting up and lubed, keys need leveling, and it could probably do with a tuning..

thanks
martin
'77 stage rhodes mark 1>'73 traynor ygl3a mark III>'60's selmer pa100sv>Wurly200a>Nord Stage Compact>hh ma100>1x12 fane twin cone speaker>smartlight pa>2xhz speakers>selmer pa100>Samson Auro D210 active pa cab

Danthemanmonkey

Hey Martin there is a guy based in BURTON-on-TRENT, not sure if that is near to you? I sold him a wurli many moons ago & he strips them down & does them up & sells them on. If you PM me I will send you his ebay name & he MIGHT be able to help you however he might tell you to do one??? Theres also a few others (Leeds & Scotland) that might be able to help & also W D Greenhill might be able to help as I am sure they have tech guys all over the country.

Good luck
Like Ray Charles says there are only two kinds of music. Good music & bad music!!!

Tim Hodges

Haha Dan :) I believe the bloke you mean is Doug from Klassic Keys.

Tim
Bristol Electric Piano
UK

Facebook
YouTube
Reverb.com

Danthemanmonkey

Well hello Tim, Fancy meeting you here  ;)

Yes thats the fella, Doug from Klassic Keys
Like Ray Charles says there are only two kinds of music. Good music & bad music!!!