News:

Available now!.. "Down the Rhodes: The Fender Rhodes Story" (book & documentary) More...

Main Menu

uk parts

Started by martin, July 23, 2013, 02:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

hi, i am in need of a set of grommets with screws and washers, and a couple of hammertips. does anyone know of anywhere in the uk that i could get them????? i want to avoid buying from the usa. thanks
'77 stage rhodes mark 1>'73 traynor ygl3a mark III>'60's selmer pa100sv>Wurly200a>Nord Stage Compact>hh ma100>1x12 fane twin cone speaker>smartlight pa>2xhz speakers>selmer pa100>Samson Auro D210 active pa cab

mvanmanen

Would you consider the Netherlands close enough?

http://www.ep-service.nl/
Wurlitzer 200a
Wurlitzer 145
Fender Rhodes (1966, 1971, 1975)
Hohner Clavinet Pianet Duo
Hohner Clavinet D6s and C
Hohner Pianet T
Hohner Pianet N and Combo Pianet
Hammond B3

goldphinga

yeah speak to Marcel, at ep service. He'll sort you out man. Dan

martin

'77 stage rhodes mark 1>'73 traynor ygl3a mark III>'60's selmer pa100sv>Wurly200a>Nord Stage Compact>hh ma100>1x12 fane twin cone speaker>smartlight pa>2xhz speakers>selmer pa100>Samson Auro D210 active pa cab

spradders

Hi, I have a handful of new and used grommets, screws, washers if you only need a few.  I have some assorted hammer tips knocking around too (and a whole set of hammers if you need any....).
If not, I too have used ep-service and found them very helpful.  Ordering from US was no probs either but postage is expensive unless you need enough stuff to make it worthwhile.

martin

cheers spadders, i want to change all of the grommets, need to rip the harp apart and clean it. i'm just gonna order from vintage vibe, not had to pay import tax the last few times i orderd from them!