Author Topic: Anyone used Shipnex services,amazing lowest rates anywhere, share your stories  (Read 246 times)

Offline JB

• Fiesta Red
    • View Profile
Just wanted to post that a company Shipnex was used successfully by a a fellow in Iceland to get a keyboard from America to him for about $500. I thought he was kidding but I checked the company online and sure enough that price was correct even adding $2000 insurance and choosing that the shipper picks it up from the seller. Took about 10 days to get there. I would have missed that estimate big time on The Price Is Right as I figured it would be at least twice that or more. And their shipping rates inside the US are low as can be. BUT, have any of you have any experience using them and if so how did it go. And I do know ideally, it's best not to ship. He's interested in getting my 73 Fender Rhodes Mark 1 Stage 73 to him and gave me the name of that company. I probably won't do it but I thought this company Shipnex might be good option for some of you willing to ship. If I were going to do it, I would put substantial rope around the case, bubble wrap all around the case on top of the rope, couple of blankets taped well on top of the blankets and more rope around the blanketed case. What do you think?