Is photobucket the way to go now?

yes?
2 (100%)
no?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: August 06, 2007, 05:33:13 PM

DougsFenderRhodes73

Hi again everyone!  Got photos posted finally and my fingers healed up nicely!  Thanks!  Time to be more careful...  So I am posting photos of the Suitcase 73 I have spoken about in the previous entry.  Just for clarification please see prior post from DougsFenderRhodes73.  As for the photos, they do bring out every minute detail I could try and photograph in here.  Photos taken with the fine mode setting on my camera for clarity.  It's really just in need of a good cleaning but I don't know what to use so I'm not going to risk damaging the piano just to make it "appear" to be a brand new one.  It is a nice sounding used piano in good condition with everything working as it should.  Any further photos needed please use my email address or reply to this post and I will catch up with you as soon as possible.  If you have an idea how to get sound bytes on here I can go through and play each key or something if you're interested in hearing it played...I know I can't play it...  or if you are really interested, drop me a line directly at wiw2u@yahoo.com with a phone number and a good time to call you back and I will talk to you about it then.  I'm open to suggestions on price and preferred delivery method.  Thanks for being so patient with me on this whole thing!  You guys and gals have a good one and I'll be in touch.
Sincerely,
Douglas B.
Brookville, KS

[/img]