News:

Follow us on Twitter for important announcements and outage notices.

Main Menu

Looking to buy/trade a Stage 54...

Started by ambrose, September 09, 2008, 06:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrose

Hi y'all...

I've got a 73 Stage... LOVE it... but man, is it just to much to lug around on the road...

Much as I'd hate to part with it, I just plain 'ol need a lighter rig.

Anyone looking to sell their 54, or perhaps trade it up?

I've also got other keyboard rigs I'd be interested in swapping out... various oddball '60's combo organs and such... a Farfisa, a Doric, a few I'm trying to find names for haha... a rough-but-running Wurli 140b... even a Weltmeister Claviset.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Get in touch!

-Mike.

tomnardozza

what shape is your 73 in?  and is it a MKI or II?   I have a 54 i'd trade even up for a 73.   (it's missing the lid, but i made one at work so it just needs hardware)
"What's in a name? that which we call a rhodes
     By any other name would smell as sweet......"

tomnardozza

actually....it's in the pic over there <----------

pianorocker

^do you still have your 54 stage piano.  I traded my 73 rhodes for a yamaha cp60m and now have alittle more cash and would love another.

let me know!

tomnardozza

yeah, but i need another if i get rid of mine!!

pianorocker

Yeah, that's the problem.  I have a cp-60m upright electric...but that's not going anywhere.  I'd really like the 54 just because I need something relatively compact and the 73 is alittle too big.  I don't know what kind of price you are looking for...but maybe you could buy a 73 with the funds?

...I've just been looking for the 54 and saw that you said you maybe wanted something else so figured I'd ask.  I'm in central PA so NJ seemed not to be too far or anything, but as I said I don't have a rhodes to offer since I traded my 73 for the CP.  So basically, I'm very interested but don't have anything to trade haha.

Caleb

tomnardozza

make me an offer

i guess anything's for sale!

pianorocker

pianorocker

tommy any update or anything?  I just missed one on ebay and am looking one for december to take out and play for some shows maybe.

tomnardozza

i'd like to trade even up for a 73 (plays good, i don't care what it looks like)....or get $600  (what i paid)

pianorocker

Quote from: "tomnardozza"i'd like to trade even up for a 73 (plays good, i don't care what it looks like)....or get $600  (what i paid)

okay.  I'm going to try to sell some stuff and get to 600.  Are you saying you'd sell it for that?  Before I sell some other keys and stuff I just want to make sure that you would sell it for that price.

Caleb

tomnardozza

pianorocker

okay, well give me a few weeks.  could you email me pictures of the rhodes and everything...just in terms of condition and to tempt me more haha.  I'll PM you my email address.  

Thanks,
Caleb