News:

Available now!.. "Down the Rhodes: The Fender Rhodes Story" (book & documentary) More...

Main Menu

Whatever Happened To The Dyno 4000?

Started by Tim Hodges, March 16, 2011, 07:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Hodges

Does Chuck still have this or has this gone the way of the MK4?

http://ww3.sunnyday.jp/dmp/studio4000.html

Sounds like the ultimate Rhodes.

Bristol Electric Piano
UK

Facebook
YouTube
Reverb.com

Groove4Hire

I've been doing some research on this model and I don't think he made many of this one... My guess is a couple in the States and they made one in Japan. I was very close finding the one in Japan but they had sold it and they didn't have any records or receipts which showed where it went... According to the seller it was rusty and needed major restorations...

I guess Chuck still has one around. I have a Suitcase 88 with Pro Piano preamp, Dual Chorus (stereo chorus), MIDI and balanced outs... It's the closest I will get to the Dyno My Piano Studio Model 4000 I guess...

I recently started a page on Facebook for Dyno My Piano products... Check it out :)
Jon
Rhodes-tech, www.vintagebua.no, Norway

Tim Hodges

Thanks for the info! it'd be great to see some better photos if anyone had any.

Do you have a link for the FB page? I tried having a look but to no avail.

T
Bristol Electric Piano
UK

Facebook
YouTube
Reverb.com

Groove4Hire

I don't have any more pictures of the Studio Model 4000.. I'd love to see more of it myself... As for my Suitcase, I don't have any pictures of it now since it's being restored but will post more pics when it's done. As for the FB link try this link
Jon

Tim Hodges

Cheers for that, I've got a few photos that should be added to that group so I'll do so when I have the time.

I look forward to seeing the photos of the completed restoration, let me know when it's complete!

Tim
Bristol Electric Piano
UK

Facebook
YouTube
Reverb.com

Groove4Hire

Jon

Groove4Hire

Thought I'd update this thread with some new info. There were made only five Studio Model 4000 according to Chuck Monte.
Jon

Groove4Hire

Just thought I'd update this very old thread by letting you guys know that the Studio Model 4000 in Japan has been located and is on its way to me. A few pics attached... More to come  8)
Jon