News:

Follow us on Twitter for important announcements and outage notices.

Main Menu

Grommets and screws

Started by retro-mike, August 07, 2012, 02:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro-mike

Hey folks just a quick update.  Retrolinear is now offering Grommets & Screws for Rhodes electric pianos. Dealer pricing is available and at a considerable discount for your rebuilds. And we'll do bulk pricing if you want to stock up on supplies. Our replacement grommets are produced under the most strict attention to detail!  The dimensions and profile are 100% matched to the originals for exact fitment. Most important our grommets density/hardness is spot on to the original grommets insuring the same voicing, sustain & durability. Retrolinear grommets will not split,crack, dryout or pancake during installation and you can be rest assured they're the best replacement grommets & screws on the market. Our screws are the correct length, taper & shoulder profile which makes installation a headache free operation. 

For more details please contact mike@retrolinear.com
or visit www.retrolinear.com

Max Brink

I received my first set of 88 grommets from Mike just last week and plugged them into a Rhodes for one of our customers. In the past, I have tested grommets from other Rhodes parts suppliers and from hardware wholesalers and I must say that these are hands down the finest grommets I have ever used.

The number one thing that really resonated with me working with Retro Linear's grommets is that the quality control is unmatched from other grommets that I have used and tested in the past. In addition to being the perfect specifications for the Rhodes' tone bars, there wasn't a single hanging tab of excess rubber, every grommet is perfectly centered, and they are all perfectly uniform.

I highly recommend these grommets for anyone that is servicing their Rhodes.

And as a side note: I was extremely pleased to learn that Retro Linear manufactures their parts in the USA.
Max Brink
The Chicago Electric Piano Co.

ph: (312)476-9528
e: max@chicagoelectricpiano.com

w: http://www.chicagoelectricpiano.com/
fb: http://facebook.com/electricpianoco/
tw&ig: @electricpianoco