Author Topic: Vintage Vibe Videos  (Read 1231 times)

Offline chrisryanolsen

• Fiesta Red
    • View Profile
Vintage Vibe Videos
« on: August 29, 2012, 08:33:39 PM »
Hi all, I guess you'd say this is my first post! To be honest, despite having my 200A for about 8 years now (and doing bits of restoration here and there), I never even thought to look for a forum community for EP lovers! I'm just now getting into a heavy restoration of my prized Wurlizard (my first mod was to paint the case a bright green when we still toured with this baby!). I fully intend to buy the VV deluxe amp restoration kit, and go from there. I'm a competent solderer, but my actual electronics knowledge is pretty poor, I made some LED can lights for DJ work a few years back, but that is the extent of it. So on to the real questions I suppose!

I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with the VV restoration videos for sale on their site? In particular, does anyone HAVE those videos? I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting before making a purchase. Well, I'm looking forward to getting a solid start on this restoration, and I hope to be a minor contributor to your wonderful community here in the future! Thanks, all!

Chris