News:

Don't forget to read the forum rules.

Main Menu

Affordable Vintage Vibe Tine Piano

Started by Fred, August 17, 2013, 08:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Hello All...

In an effort to make an affordable, all new electro-mechanical piano, we have come up with the Vintage Vibe Classic Series. The Legacy Series described within is a limited edition piano with a special offer to help get the project off the ground.

Here is a link to the info on our website. http://vintagevibepiano.com/news/

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Fred 
Head Designer of the Vintage Vibe Tine Piano
Collector
Electric Piano Technician in New Haven, Ct.
(203) 824-1528

David Aubke

I had never heard of linden wood before.

Still quite an investment but if I was a professional musician, I'd be all over one of these.
Dave Aubke
Shadetree Keys

Chris Carroll

Hi David,

I admire your donations to St. Jude, keep it up- Vintage Vibe gives to St. Jude every month as well as a few other children's Charities. It's important to give back. :)

Peace,

CHris
Vintage Vibe will do all we can to help anyone out in a fair and honest way. Call us up or email anytime.  "Love is the answer"

goldphinga

This is great news guys..I think i would have to hold off until a 73 Classic is available as that's the min i can play with for the music i make, but 30 people are going to get a bargain. Glad to hear you're doing a flat top profile too. Excellent guys, keep it coming!

David Aubke

Dave Aubke
Shadetree Keys

martin

i'd buy a 73 model for use in the uk , and i'm sure dan would. we all understand and respect all the work you have put into this project. will a reed piano ever happen???
'77 stage rhodes mark 1>'73 traynor ygl3a mark III>'60's selmer pa100sv>Wurly200a>Nord Stage Compact>hh ma100>1x12 fane twin cone speaker>smartlight pa>2xhz speakers>selmer pa100>Samson Auro D210 active pa cab

kphlx2000

Man, I would love to add this version of the VV Piano to my collection. Sounds great guys!

Kenneth
Fender Rhodes Collector/Music Producer/Recording Engineer

zoooombiex