News:

Available now!.. "Down the Rhodes: The Fender Rhodes Story" (book & documentary) More...

Main Menu

finally a uk parts supplier!!!!

Started by martin, February 02, 2014, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

http://www.electrickeys.co.uk/pages/categories very reasonably price as well. i will be putting an order in soon!!!
'77 stage rhodes mark 1>'73 traynor ygl3a mark III>'60's selmer pa100sv>Wurly200a>Nord Stage Compact>hh ma100>1x12 fane twin cone speaker>smartlight pa>2xhz speakers>selmer pa100>Samson Auro D210 active pa cab

Christian Clarke

Hi Martin,

If you're interested in knowing what we plan to stock in the future, take a look at this thread.

I will be putting in a large stock order this week, so if there is anything in the list of products from that thread you'd like to see sooner than later, just let me know.

martin

cheers christian. youve got everything i need for now, ill order in a week or two when gigs pick up!!
'77 stage rhodes mark 1>'73 traynor ygl3a mark III>'60's selmer pa100sv>Wurly200a>Nord Stage Compact>hh ma100>1x12 fane twin cone speaker>smartlight pa>2xhz speakers>selmer pa100>Samson Auro D210 active pa cab

timpotent

I see you're about to stock the Octave Damper Strips - Bass, Mid & Treble.
Did VV confirm they're available in the future ?
Been waiting for them quite a while, but they don't seem to appear on the VV site :-)

Christian Clarke

QuoteI see you're about to stock the Octave Damper Strips - Bass, Mid & Treble.
Did VV confirm they're available in the future ?
Been waiting for them quite a while, but they don't seem to appear on the VV site :-)

Well that is the plan, I too am waiting for VV to stock them. The list of stock in the other thread is a planned stock list over the course of this year. Some will arrive in the shop sooner than others and the damper strips are dependent on when VV get them.

martin

do you have any sustain bushings?? not sure if i already emailed you about this?  https://www.vintagevibe.com/p-440-sustain-damper-rail-bushings.aspx

Christian Clarke

Not currently - they are planned along with pedals and sustain rods next month.

martin

nice one! let me know when there in!!!

Christian Clarke

Yes of course I can do that, or you can subscribe to the newsletter here and you'll be amongst the first to know.

martin

martin

i recieved 2 orders from eletrik keys this week. next day delivery, and very high quality parts.... will be ordering again within the next week or so!! hopefully they will get sustain bushings in soon!!!

Julian

Just wanted to say many thanks to Christian at Electric Keys for really great service & super-fast delivery. Owning & maintaining a Rhodes in the UK has never been easier!

;D

Kind Regards

Julian

timpotent

Yep, great company !
Shipping to Belgium is a breeze :-)

goncalodias

Is a great thing to all european Rhodes owners!

I already made one order! Anxious that order arrives!

For non Uk residentes there is also the EP service!

http://www.ep-service.nl

Fender Rhodes MK1 73Keys 1979

Christian Clarke

Julian & Tim - thanks for the comments- it's been a real pleasure helping you guys out.

Goncalo - thanks for ordering from us, I believe your parcel was delivered today.

Also you all may like to know that we will be stocking some Wurlitzer parts soon and plan to expand our product range throughout the year. And as to Rhodes parts - well we'll definitely be offering more in that department too, some of which we're very excited about. Sign up for the Newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We'll publish details of our new products on those platforms when they're ready for sale later this year.

goncalodias

Christian!

I got my parcel yesterday!

Great Service!!!

Many Thanks!
Fender Rhodes MK1 73Keys 1979

goncalodias

Christian,

I place other order!

I have some urgency.

;)

Many Thanks,