Author Topic: Rhodes Stage Dyno Piano and Tri-tremelo circuit diagram  (Read 1851 times)

Offline musomarc

• Fiesta Red
    • View Profile
Rhodes Stage Dyno Piano and Tri-tremelo circuit diagram
« on: January 29, 2015, 12:37:08 AM »
Hi.
I recently purchased a stage 73 Rhodes that has a few issues e.g It has an original Chuck Monte 1970s Dyno-my piano and Tri-Tremelo mod kit installed in the preamp rail which is not working and has been disconnected. I had my original Rhodes stage 73 converted in 1976 with the dyno mod, yet got rid of stupidly in the mid 1980s for $200 when Yamaha DX7s were all the rage and Rhodes were often given away!
Trying to re-live my 1970s music career and experiences here.
I'd really like to restore it and get a tech to check/rebuild this preamp and effect mod and get it working properly.
Does anyone out there have a circuit diagram and component listing for this great mod? (i.e composite mod rail with both Dyno eq and tri-tremolo kit installed.)
I would really appreciate any help as so far with my research I had turned up zilch!!??
Many thanks if you can help.
Regards
Musomarc :)

Online Tim Hodges

• Vendor
  • Mark II
  • Tim
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Rhodes Stage Dyno Piano and Tri-tremelo circuit diagram
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »
There were a few variations to the preamp if I remember correctly but this might help:

http://www.lynx.net/~jc/DMP900components-Schem.jpg

As for the tremelo unfortunately I haven't seen a schematic of one!
Bristol Electric Piano
UK

Facebook
YouTube
Reverb.com

Offline musomarc

• Fiesta Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 03:36:10 PM »
Hi tjh392
Thanks so much for your help.
Regards :D

Offline drpepper

• Fiesta Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 05:06:04 PM »
if you get chance it would be really useful if you could get some pics of the tri-tremelo circuit/mods to help create a diagram for the next person wanting to work on one, or create their own.
Rhodes Suitcase 75
gibson 335