News:

Follow us on Twitter for important announcements and outage notices.

Main Menu

Odd GEM ''professional Trainer'' mini combo organ

Started by Tehu, February 17, 2017, 02:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tehu

Hi everybody,

I've just scored a nice mini combo organ and the only information i found on the internet is that page : http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1960s-gem-italian-combo-organ-vintage-90597325

The organ itself is really minimalist in its design, no sound tabs, fixed vibrato... and the lower keys (Bass note on standard combo organ) just repeat the  upper octave. I think its stock design, because in the link I posted, the guy describe the same particularity.

I'm not familiar with Divider organ, but i just want to know how difficult could be to extend octaves down instead of repeating the higher octave? Unfortunatly, I don't have any schematics of this thing and it's not listed on ''Combo Organ Heaven''.

Here's some pictures :

Thanks a lot,

Téhu

Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 88 1977, Wurlitzer 200a, Columbia Elepian 713, Yamaha CP60M, Hohner Clavinet D6, Baldwin CW-8-S, Roland VK9, Roland RS101, Roland SH1000, Teisco S100P, Yamaha SK15, Siel Orchestra 1, Sequential Six Ttak, Sequential Prophet 2002, Behringer VC340, Behringer MS101, MPC2000XL, Roland SBF325, Roland RE-201, Roland MPA100, Leslie 710